ECIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment 2021
Electronics corporation of India limited, a public sector enterprise under department of atomic energy, is looking for dynamic and result oriented personnel for the following positions purely on fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of 4 years to work at sites/ customer premises( Mysuru, Karnataka) for the project requirements of customer support division. ECIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online.
ECIL Vacancy details:
- Scientific Assistant-A : 06
- Junior Artisan : 39
ECIL Age details:
- Scientific Assistant-A : up to 25 years
- Junior Artisan : up to 25 years
Age relaxation: The upper age limit is further relaxed up to maximum 05 years, 03 years for OBC candidates.
ECIL Salary details:
- Scientific Assistant-A : Rs. 20984 pm
- Junior Artisan : Rs. 19064 pm
- Scientific Assistant-A : 1st class B.Sc. degree with chemistry from recognized institute/ university & should have passed HSC/ 12th / Intermediate with MPC/ PCM background only. (or) 1st class 3 years diploma course after SSC or 2 years diploma course after full time HSC/ 12th along with first class vocational course of 2 years from government approved polytechnic institute in chemical discipline. Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience at supervisory level.
- Junior Artisan : i) For Electronics * Communication/ Instrumentation/ Electrician/ Fitter: Should have passed ITI in trades of Electrical/ Electronics/ Power electronics/ Industrial electronics/ Instrumentation/ Process instrumentation/ Mechanical(Fitter/ Diesel mechanic). and 2 years post qualification experience. ii) Chemical Plant Operator: HSC/12t with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. (or) Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science/ Mathematics along with trade certificate of not less than 1 year duration in chemical plant operation. (or) Should have passed ITI / NCTVT in chemical plant operations.
ECIL Selection method:
- The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
- The candidates have to qualify in written test & trade test and the weightage is 40% & 60% respectively.
- There shall be no Interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared considering the score of both Written test & Trade test.
Walk in Venue:
Atomic energy central school, RMP Yelwal colony, Hunsur Road, Yelwal post, Mysure- 571130
Notification date: 27.05.2021
Walk in Date: 15.06.2021
Notification: Click Here
Application: Click Here
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online