Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment for the Post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ Civil)
Power grid, the central transmission utility of India, one of the largest transmission utilities in the world and a Maharatna enterprise of government of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete linter-state transmission system. PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment.
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited(PGCIL)
Diploma trainee (Electrical, Civil)
How to apply
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment:
To take the growth curve to further heights, Power grid is looking for bright, committed and energetic candidates to be inducted in the posts as detailed below for Northern region-I covering the states of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Haryana & Delhi.
Power grid diploma trainee vacancy details:
- Diploma trainee (Electrical): 30 (UR-11, OBC-07, SC-06, ST-2, EWS-04)
- Diploma trainee( Civil): 05 (UR-02, OBC-01, SC-01, ST-0, EWS-01)
Power gird diploma trainee qualification:
- Diploma trainee (Electrical) : 3 Years diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power systems engineering/ Power engineering.
- Diploma trainee (Civil): 3 years diploma in Civil engineering.
Note: Higher technical qualifications like B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech/ M.E etc. with or without Diploma is not allowed.
Power grid diploma trainee Age details:
- Diploma Trainee(Electrical): up to 27 years
- Diploma Trainee(Civil): up to 27 years.
Note: Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST-05 Years, OBC-03 Years as per central government rules.
Power grid Diploma trainee selection process:
- Selection will be done by written test.
- The written test shall be of objective type.
- Written test shall be 2 hours duration consisting of two parts.
- Par-1 Technical knowledge test with 120 questions, Part-2 Aptitude test with 50 questions.
- All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage. there will be negative marks of 1/4.
- Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the written test in Hindi or English.
Power grid diploma trainee test centers:
Power grid diploma trainee salary details:
Stipend during training period : Rs. 27500/- pm
Power grid diploma trainee salary after training :
On successful training of training period the candidates will be offered Junior Engineer Gr-IV at S1 level in Supervisory category with the basic pay of Rs.25000/- in the pay scale of Rs. 25000-117500/-
Power grid diploma trainee service agreement bond:
Selected candidates shall undergo training for a period of 1 year. they will be required to execute a service agreement bond as per the following details to successfully complete the training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least 3 years.
Service agreement bond: General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 2,50,000/-, SC/ST/PwD: Rs.1,25,000/-
SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-servicemen/ Departmental : Nil
All other candidates: Rs 300/-
Starting date of Applications: 24.05.2021
Closing date of Applications: 15.06.2021
Cut-Off date for eligibility criteria, age, qualification, etc.: 15.06.2021
Date of Written test(CBT): Will be notified on the Website.
Power grid Diploma trainee Apply link:
Notification: CLICK HERE
Website: CLICK HERE
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment