Government of India, Ministry of Defence ASC UNITS OF 71 SUB AREA/ HQ NORTHERN COMMAND Recruitment notice 01/2021
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals ( Male candidates) to fill up vacancies in Group “C” in ASC UNITS OF 71 SUB AREA/ HQ Northern command.
ASC UNITS OF 71 SUB AREA (Ministry of Defence)
Civilian motor driver, Vehcile mechanic, Fireman, Labourer, Carpenter.
Written test/ Physical test
How to apply
- Civilian Motor Driver: 27
- Vehicle Mechanic: 01
- Fireman: 03
- Labourer: 10
- Carpenter: 01
- Civilian Motor Driver: i) Matriculation or equivalent ii) Must possess Civilian driving license for heavy vehicles and have 2 years experience of driving such vehicles.
- Vehicle Mechanic: i)10th Pass ii) 1 year experience in trade
- Fireman: i) 10th pass ii) Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hoe fittings and fire appliances and equipment’s, fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches. iii) Must be physically fit a) Height without shoes 165 cm b) Chest (Un-expanded)-81.5cm c) Chest (On-expansion)-85 cm d) Weight-50 Kgs
- Labourer: 10th Pass or equivalent.
- Carpenter: i)10th Pass or equivalent ii) Should have the knowledge of Carpentry.
- Civilian Motor Driver: 18-27 years
- Vehicle Mechanic: 18-25 years
- Fireman: 18-25 years
- Labourer: 18-25 years
- Carpenter: 18-25 years
Note: Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST-5 Years, OBC- 03 Years as per government of India rules.
- Civilian Motor Driver: Rs.(19900-45700)
- Vehicle Mechanic: Rs.(19900-45700)
- Fireman: Rs.(19900-45700)
- Labourer: Rs. (18000-41100)
- Carpenter: Rs. (18000-41100)
Fireman: Physical and endurance test as prescribed in qualification for fireman will be conducted by board of officer.
Endurance test: a) Carrying a man ( Fireman lift of 65.5 Kgs to a distance of 183 meters within 96 seconds)
b) Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet
c) Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet.
For all trades( Except Fireman): Physical test will be carried out as decide by the board of officers and will be common for all trades to maintain commonality/ transparency of the tests. Candidates will be disqualified immediately on failing to qualify any of the event and will not be permitted to appear in next event/ subsequent tests. The candidate will be immediately escorted out of unit premises . test venue.
Written test: For all trades
- General Intelligence-25 marks
- English language- 50 marks
- Numerical aptitude- 25 marks
- General awareness- 50 marks
Total 150 marks, there will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer and exam duration 2 hours.
Center for Test:
Original document verification will be held at Reception center( Recruitment cell) of 5471 ASC Battalion near barfani mandir opposite SD College, Pathankot cantonment, Punjab.
How to apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the conditions can submit their application only by REGISTERED/ SPEED/ ORDINARY POST as per the format given in advertisement.
- Candidates will enclose a self addressed envelope, affixing postal stamps of Rs. 45/- along with the application required for dispatch of acknowledgement/ admit card.
- filled in applications should be post to The Reception center (Recruitment cell). 5471 ASC Battalion (MT), Near Barfani Mandir Opposite SD College, Pathankot Cantt ( Punjab)-145001, on or before last date.
Staring date of applications; 22.05.2021
Ending date of applications: 11.06.2021
Notification link: CLICK HERE