National Institute of Fashion Design recruitment for 18 vacancies : NIFT recruitment 18 Vacancies
NIFT Srinagar invites applications through online mode for the following Group-C posts on direct recruitment on Long Term Contract basis for a period of 03 Years with provision for regularization subsequently subject to eligibility and as per NIFT policy.
- Steno Grade-III -01
- Assistant (F&A)- 01
- Assistant Warden (Female)- 01
- Machine Mechanic-01
- Library Assistant-01
- Junior Assistant-02
- Lab Assistant(FD)-01
- Lab Assistant(FC)-01
- Lab Assistant(IT)-01
- Multi tasking staff-07
For all the vacancies noted above the candidates below 27 years are eligible to apply.
note: SC/ST -5 Years age relaxation , OBC-03 Years age relaxation as per central government rules.
- Steno Grade-III : i) Graduate ii) minimum 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing iii) 2 years experience iv) proficiency in computer operation.
- Assistant (F&A): i) Bachelor’s degree in commerce with 2 years experience. (or) Masters degree in commerce with 1 year experience in finance and accounts matters. ii) Working knowledge of accounting software.
- Assistant Warden (Female): i)Graduate ii) 1 year experience as assistant warden.
- Machine Mechanic: ITI Diploma as fitter with 1 year experience
- Library Assistant: i) Graduate with diploma in library science. (or) Bachelors degree in Library science ii) 1 year experience
- Junior Assistant: i)10+2 pass ii) Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi. iii) Computer proficiency. iv) diploma in computers
- Lab Assistant(FD): 10+2 and diploma in cutting & tailoring/ dress designing (or) 10th + Diploma with 5 years experience as sewing machine operator
- Lab Assistant(FC): Graduate, certificate/ Diploma in photography.
- Lab Assistant(IT): i)Bachelor’s degree in computer application/ B.Sc. computer science. ii) Knowledge of Graphics, Multi media software and Garment CAD. iii) 1- years working experience
- Driver: i)10th pass ii) Valid two wheeler/ three wheeler/ Light motor vehicle/ heavy motor vehicle driving license. iii) 2 years experience in driving. iv) Should be fully conversant with traffic regulations and able to read and write in Hindi and English.
- Multi tasking staff: 10th Pass or Equivalent.
General, EWS & OBC- Rs. 500/-
Written test/ Skill test.
Starting date of Applications: 22.05.2021
Ending date of Applications : 21.06.2021
Official notification PDF: CLICK HERE
Apply online link: CLICK HERE