IMMT Recruitment for Junior Secretariat assistant and Junior stenographer vacancies
IMMT Recruitment 14 Vacancies
CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT). The institute has expertise in conducting basic research and technology oriented programs in a wide range of subjects to address the R&D problems of mining, mineral and metals industries and ensure their sustainable development. For the last one decade, the main thrust of R&D at CSIR-IMMT has been to empower Indian industries to meet the challenges of globalization by providing advanced and zero waste process know-how and consultancy services for commercial exploitation of natural resources through the public-private-partnership (PPP) approach.
IMMT Recruitment Details:
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant(G):07
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant(F&A):02
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant(S&P):03
- Jr. Stenographer:02
IMMR Recruitment Age details:
Note: Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST-5 Years, OBC-03 Years, PWD-10 Years as per the instructions of Government of India.
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant(G): up to 28 years
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant(F&A): up to 28 years
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant(S&P): up to 28 years
- Jr. Stenographer: up to 27 years
IMMR Recruitment Salary details:
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant(G): Rs.19900-63200
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant(F&A): Rs.19900-63200
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant(S&P): Rs.19900-63200
- Jr. Stenographer: Rs.25500-81100
10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in computer typing speed(English-35wpm) and in using computers.
Staring date of Applications: 20.05.2021
Ending date of Applications: 21.06.2021
Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Official website link: CLICK HERE
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before last date. Please read official notification carefully, check your eligibity before filling the application form.
IMMT Recruitment for 14 Vacancies 2021. Jobalert4u.com