IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021 -43 Non Teaching Vacancies
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Mandi invites Online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the following Non-Teaching positions.
Various Non Teaching
Written Test/ Interview
Number of Vacancies:
- Technical Officer(Work Superintendent) – 01
- Sports Officer – 01
- Junior Technical Superintendent- 05
- Junior Superintendent- 06
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha)- 01
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 03
- Junior Laboratory Assistant(Technical)- 14
- Junior Assistant- 12
IIT Mandi Education Qualification :
- Technical Officer(Work Superintendent) – B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Production Engineering with 5 Years relevant experience or M.Tech. in Mechanical/ Production. Engineering with 1 year experience in relevant field 1st class or equivalent grade and consistently excellent academic record. (or) Employees of Institute serving as Technical as Technical Superintendent/ Workshop superintendent for at least 5 years or higher in the institute.
- Sports Officer – Master’s degree in Physical education or Master’s degree in sports science with at least 55% marks with a consistently good academic record, Record of having represented the university/ College at the inter university competitions or state and /or national championships. (or) Qualified the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UG or any other agency approved by the UGC and passed the physical fitness test conducted following these regulations.
- Junior Technical Superintendent- First Class bachelors degree in sciences in a relevant subject (Computer/Electrical/Electronics) or equivalent grade from a recognized university; institute with a minimum of 5 years of experience. (or) First class diploma in engineering in relevant field (Computer/ Electrical/Electronics) with excellent academic record with minimum 5 years experience. (or) Post graduate degree in science with 2 years experience or B.E/ B.Tech in relevant field (Computer/Electrical/Electronics) from a recognized university or institute with 1 year of experience.
- Junior Superintendent- Bachelor’s degree(Min. 55% marks) with 8 years relevant experience. (or) Masters degree with 5 years relevant experience. Knowledge of office procedures, rules, computer office application, government procedures/ academic matters/ Estate management/ Hospitality/ Student affairs. accustomed to working in a computer environment.
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha)- Masters Degree in Hindi from a recognized institute with English as a subject at degree level or masters degree in English from a recognized university or institute with Hindi as a subject at the degree level with at least 55% marks sand with 1 year relevant experience of translation in the grade pay of Rs. 2800 or equivalent.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering + 1year relevant experience, Diploma in Civil engineering of 3 years duration with 3 years filed experience, knowledge of computer applications.
- Junior Laboratory Assistant(Technical)- Diploma in relevant engineering discipline (Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics) of 3 years duration from a recognized polytechnic/Institute. (or) B.Sc. degree in relevant filed from a recognized university. 2 years experience in relevant field, knowledge of computer applications.
- Junior Assistant- Bachelors degree with knowledge of computer applications, with at least 1 year of relevant experience. (or) Master’s Degree with knowledge of computer applications.
Age limit :
- Technical Officer(Work Superintendent) – 40 Years
- Sports Officer – 40 Years
- Junior Technical Superintendent- 35 Years
- Junior Superintendent- 35 Years
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha)- 35 Years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) -35 Years
- Junior Laboratory Assistant(Technical)- 35 Years
- Junior Assistant- 30 Years
IIT Mandi Salary :
- Technical Officer(Work Superintendent) – Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
- Sports Officer – Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
- Junior Technical Superintendent- Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
- Junior Superintendent-Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha)- Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
- Junior Laboratory Assistant(Technical)-Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- Junior Assistant- Rs. 21,700-69,100/-
Steps to Apply for IIT Mandi :
- Go to the official site of the Indian institute of Mandi (IIT Mandi) @ http://www.iitmandi.ac.in
- On the homepage, the candidates can find the current openings section.
- There you can easily find the IIT Mandi recruitment 2021 notification.
- From there only you can find the IIT Mandi application form 2021.
- First, Check the details from the notification.
- And then apply of the post.
- Fill in the details and submit them to the officials before the last date.
Notification Date : 05.05.2021
Closing Date : 04.06.2021
IIT Mandi Notification : CLICK HERE
IIT Mandi Online form ; CLICK HERE