Sports authority of Andhra Pradesh recruitment for 11 vacancies
About organization: Sports authority of Andhra Pradesh is an autonomous origination under the Administrative control of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports with its Head office at Vijayawada.
About Recruitment : Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh in partnership with Sports authority of India is in the process of establishing the Khelo India State Center of excellence for training of young and elite athletes in Archery, Athletic and Weightlifting at Dr.YSR Sports School, YSR Kadapa to nurture the best talent of the State of Andhra Pradesh. In order to lead the High-performance center, DSYA & Sports authority of India, invites applications from eligible citizens of India for filling up the following posts under the following conditions.
- High performance Director-1
- Head Coach(Archery)-1
- Head Coach(Athletics)-1
- Head Coach(Weightlifting)-1
- Young Professional-1
- Physiotherapist Gr-II-1
- Physiotherapist Gr-I-1
- Masseur Gr-II-2(1 male&1 female)
- Strength & Conditioning Expert(Lead)-1
Age limit :
- High performance Director-65 Years
- Head Coach(Archery)-65 Years
- Head Coach(Athletics)-65 Years
- Head Coach(Weightlifting)-65 Years
- Young Professional-32 Years
- Physiotherapist Gr-II-45 Years
- Physiotherapist Gr-I-45 Years
- Nutritionist-50 Years
- Masseur Gr-II-35 Years
- Strength & Conditioning Expert(Lead)-45 Years
Salary Per month:
- High performance Director-100,000-150,000
- Head Coach(Archery)-100,000-150,000
- Head Coach(Athletics)-100,000-150,000
- Head Coach(Weightlifting)-100,000-150,000
- Young Professional-40,000
- Physiotherapist Gr-II-60,000-80,000
- Physiotherapist Gr-I-40,000-60,000
- Masseur Gr-II-35,000
- Strength & Conditioning Expert(Lead)-100,000-150,000
Tenure: The contractual engagement will be for a period of four years on the basis of satisfactory performance, periodic reviews, result oriented, etc… and at all times conterminous with the Khelo India Scheme.
- High performance Director: Maters in Sports(MSI/PHD/MBA with at least 10 years research experience ) (or) Eminent players having represented India in Senior category with at least 5 years of sports management/Research experience (or) Eminent Coach having trained Indian Player with at least 10 years of sports management/research experience.
- Head Coach: Candidate should have diploma in Coaching from SAI/NS NIS or from any other recognized Indian/Foreign University and should have represented India in Olympics/World cup/world championship. Certificate from concerned National/International federation is a must. Working knowledge of computer is essential. Minimum 10 Years of experience of coaching is required (or) Experience in Coaching with Senior/Junior Indian teams or Decoration of Dronacharya/Arjuna/Dhyan Chand award or who have produced medalists in International competitions. Minimum 10 years of experience of coaching is required. (or) Central govt/state govt/PSU employees may be allowed to apply of the position. However, the applicable recruitment rules of the department of personnel & training will be applicable for all such postings on deputation. (or) Permanent employees of SAI interested in applying for the position must send a self attested letter addressed to Sr. Director @email@example.com and not apply through the advertisement.
- Young Professional : Master’s degree or equivalent qualification/Bachelor’s degree with post graduate diploma in Sports management or equivalent . (or) Graduate with at least 3 years of relevant work experience. Desirable: Candidates who have represented state/country at national/international level and hold a bachelor’s degree or candidates with MBA or Post Graduation in Sports Management would be preferred.
- Physiotherapist Gr-I,II : Maters in Physiotherapy from any recognized Indian or Foreign University, minimum 3 years of work experience as Physiotherapist.
- Nutritionist : M.Sc. (Nutrition) from any recognized Indian or Foreign University, Minimum 5 years of experience including 1 year working sports academics/Institution
- Masseur Gr-II : Passed 10+2 from a recognized board with a certificate course/skill development program for Masseur/Masseuse/Massage Therapy/Sports Masseur/Masseuse from a recognized institution, Minimum 2 years of work experience as masseur/masseuse.
- Strength & Conditioning Expert(Lead):Bachelors or Masters in Sports and Exercise science/sports science/sports coaching. (or) Any graduation with ASCA level-1 or above/CSCS/UK SCA accredited coach/Diploma in fitness training/Certificate course in fitness training from government institution.
How to Apply : Eligible and willing candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed Performa attached at Annexure A. Applications duly signed along with self-attested copies of all educational qualification, experience and other testimonials as required to support the candidature of the applicant must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th May 2021 till 05:00PM.
Important Links :
Official Notification PDF : CLICK HERE
Application Form : CLICK HERE